-->

Monday, August 26, 2013

Featured Web Series: Derek Banas

As yours truly has been been a bit busy grinding the old development stone as of late. For today's tutoring tip, allow me to simply feature the YouTube Channel of Derek Banas.

Amongst the more clear YouTube tutors, under him, you'll find a variety of tutorials and reviews covering concepts from the beginner to the advanced. Don't be afraid to check this guy out.

Since I've been on the topic of OOP basics, allow me to get the introduction started by featuring his first video on this.




Methinks to make it a regular feature to share those who prove clear in their content. Follow me for me for more to come.

Keep code crunching out there.  

~David Noble Morris~

*Got recommendations of your own? Don't forget to comment below and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment